We are looking for a diligent and self-motivated team member to drive and oversee construction projects, while keeping the job within budget.
At RSI, our employees are our greatest assets and we believe in promoting an environment that encourages teamwork, leadership and growth. As an organization, we learn everyday and support success and recognize that mistakes present opportunities for development and individual growth. We believe in empowering our team members by providing the resources and knowledge they need to meet and exceed our clients’ needs and we reward employees based on their performance.
RSI is a commercial construction contractor for numerous Fortune 500 companies.
* Customer Relationships
* Pre-Construction Planning
* Reviewing of Owner Contracts
* Job Scheduling
* Budget Development
* Track and Control Cost to Completes
* Purchase Order Management
* Submittal Management
* Material Ordering
* Writing Subcontracts
* Verifying Subcontractor Insurance
* Writing and/or approving Change Orders for both the Subs and Owners
* Approval of Sub Draw and Submittal of Owner Draws
* Visiting Sites to ensure Organization, Safety Inspections & Training
* Managing the Performance of the Superintendent, as well as Subcontractor relations
* Ensuring the project is turned over to the Owner, Closed Out and any Warranty Management continues to be monitored.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management is preferred.
3-10 years experience in construction management.
Excellent computer skills